October 12, 2014

||:R E X B U R G :||


 
It is so interesting to me that each and everyone of us come from different backgrounds, we all have different family circumstances and we are from different cultures. That was the topic this week in my class. We were talking about how each one of us come from different cultures, and we talked about if one culture was better than another. It was interesting to read articles and watch short videos before class and see the different views on culture. Personally at the beginning of the class I thought that there is no one culture better than another, but later in the week I was able to understand that according to God there is a type of culture that is more correct.  It was interesting to see how each of us have different backgrounds, yet one is more correct than another. I am grateful for the family culture I have and that I have been raised in. I'm grateful for the examples of  my parents who taught me right from wrong and for them telling me that we are all the same and that no one person is better than another. I think that each of us were put into our families and cultures for a reason, and that we can learn from these experiences

No comments:

Post a Comment